Thursday, January 19, 2012

THE OTHER SIDE OF ME

You may have noticed it says "Blues Musician" at the end of the "about me" stuff under my photo.

Well I finally got around to making a music video & posting it to You Tube.  I'm usually the last person on the planet to latch on to new technologies, so don't get too surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgABjqiqtQk&context=C339cbccADOEgsToPDskJA_Kjd5NrM1UWAqvhZKpt4

Now that I've started there will be more ... and I promise to start doing Revit videos too ... maybe even this weekend.

Here's a pic from what will probably be my next music upload.  Just solo stuff at the moment, but maybe I'll manage to capture my small band too.


Heading for home now (honest)

2 comments:

I've been getting a lot of spam so had to tighten up comments permissions. Sorry for any inconvenience. I do like to hear from real people