Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WORK IN PROGRESS

I'm heading for England tomorrow night, visiting my grandson, playing some music, calling in at the Soane Museum.  Looking forward to a change of scene for a couple of weeks.




Before I set off, I wanted to report on the work we have done modelling John Soane's Board of Trade Building.  There's still a fair amount of work to do, but it's coming along nicely.  Quite a decent sheet set coming out and lots of interesting questions about the design process have been revealed.



You can see a detailed report on Docs.com by following this link, which itself has links to a downloadable sheet set and three panoramas exported from Enscape 3d.  I have to say that the quality and variety of images you can generate in a short space of time with this plugin is really impressive

https://docs.com/andrew-milburn/2471/john-soane-s-board-of-trade



1 comment:

I've been getting a lot of spam so had to tighten up comments permissions. Sorry for any inconvenience. I do like to hear from real people