Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hyp hop


Don't know what set me off on this.  Was getting a bit bogged down at work so after hours I started playing with Hypars.  It's all a bit messy at the moment, so I just have a few screenshots to share.


This is four copies of a nested family ... and there are parameters in there that work moderately well.


But it's not yet fully coordinated.  I need to understand the geometry a bit better to get the void cuts to flex in harmony with the shell.  The goal of course is to end up with a family with just 3 or 4 parameters that give effective control.


It's tricky though.  So I'm calling it a day at 10pm and maybe come back to it fresh over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam so had to tighten up comments permissions. Sorry for any inconvenience. I do like to hear from real people